Thursday, May 25, 2006

A pitiful obsession with attention, even if it's of the most marginal kind

Was out with my friend Lucas last night having a drink in North Melbourne.

You may have noticed the link, above, from his name.

It's a link to his blog.

The blog he started last night after:

1. finding out I have a blog.
2. finding out that people sometimes read samizdat7 (for reasons best known to them).
3. he (presumably jogged) back to his special friend Lisa's house and immediately read it.
4. he realised that samizdat7 didn't, to date, mention him.
5. he and Lisa SMS'd a snarky message to M about my blog.
6. he posted a snarky comment on a recent post.

Lucas, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope it brings you much happiness and keeps you warm at night.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

What can I say? You're an inspiring guy, Tyson, and you make me a better person.