Thursday, April 10, 2008

More good Gatto / Opes Prime stuff

From The Age today:

Directors of Opes Prime-linked companies Mr Moghe, Gordon Browne and Raj Maiden had agreed to meet today, Mr Gatto said. The men deny they have, or control, any of the missing funds. Mr Gatto was angry at suggestions Mr Moghe was rushing back to Singapore to fly his wife and children out for their own protection.

"That's not our style," Mr Gatto said. "I haven't spoken to him or anything at this point.

"I've got a reputation to uphold and one of my key points is I don't interfere with women and children. I'm firm on that.

"We've got no intention of doing anything illegal or untoward to anyone."

Mr Gatto said he had planned to make people worried. "We don't mind them being a little bit nervous because they'll be honest and truthful with us, and hopefully we will get a result."

and
"Don't worry about how we are going to get the money. We aren't here for the noodles."

No comments: