Monday, July 03, 2006

I promise

I promise this will be my last Survivor post for quite some time, but I couldn't resist commenting on Lucas' list of Survivor All-Stars.

  • Stephanie: a solid choice, but with a personality a little wooden for my tastes.
  • Andrew Savage: good call.
  • Rob Cesternino: yeah. He was funny at the time, but pales into insignificance compared to some of the other true characters.
  • Jenna: I dispute the sexy call, but otherwise agree. Initially I thought she was unworthy as a series winner but I happily admit I was wrong - she was a far stronger competitor than she appeared to be : an excellent quality on Survivor
  • Ian and Coby: interesting ...
  • Rafe: good call. An excellent competitor.
  • Rob Mariano: too straight-up nasty to make my list. But undoubtedly an interesting character.
  • Twila: a weak choice at number 18.
Hey Lucas - Robb selected himself - what were you thinking having him as an apology!! Ditto for Matthew.

No comments: