Thursday, July 13, 2006

Drained!

It's been too long between drinks! I can't believe my last post was about the BB controversy - it feels like that was years ago!

Just back in Chambers after settling a case down at the Magistrates Court - I was up most of the night preparing because I was stuck at a mediation (which I also settled) yesterday that dragged on until well after 7.

Very excited about MIFF coming up - I organised my Festival Passport months ago and now the Guide's out I've been booking tickets to films. Looks like there'll be some great stuff. Looking forward to A Scanner Darkly, Sympathy For The Devil, Thank You For Smoking, Once in a Lifetime, The Sun, Wassup Rockers, Iraq in Fragments, A Bittersweet Life, Sympathy For Lady Vengeance, Rats and Cats, Three Times, Jonestown, Seven Swords, Rock The Bells, The Book of Revelation, 13 Tzameti, Em 4 Jay and many more!

No comments: