Thursday, June 15, 2006

Survivor II

Still thinking about my Survivor top-18 list. I can probably do without Rudy - he's probably just a little too senile and his charms are wearing thin after 2 series. But I'm sure I've missed some good ones. Well aware that Rob and Amber aren't included in my draft list. Don't worry, I didn't forget - they were deliberate omissions. As was Lex.
And some others that I liked a lot at the time (like Sii-Ann) I now think were comparatively entertaining rather than entertaining when considered on an absolute level. .....

In other news, my blog has had a sudden (and surprising) surge of comparatively massive popularity on the back of last week's post about Emmalina - it appears the rest of the world has cottoned on to her charms and my post is apparently ranking high on a google search for her name. Weird.

No comments: