Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Greatest Survivors of all time

This is a hard one, but I'm going to try and pick the top 18 Survivors of all time, based on entertainment value. I am going to try and work out the most interesting tribe - not necessarily who I think are the best players from a strategic perspective, but the ones I think would be the funnest to watch head-to-head.

I think I'll have to come back and add a few and whittle a few back over the next few days, but my first thoughts are:

Jonny Fairplay - Pearl Island
Rupert - Pearl Island
Richard Hatch - Borneo
Colleen - Borneo
Greg - Borneo
Big Tom - Africa
Ethan - Africa
Cerie - Exile Island
Elisabeth - Outback
Colby - Outback
Tina - Outback
Shane - Exile Island
Rudy - Borneo
Frank - Africa
Robb - Thailand
Terry - Exile Island
Brian - Thailand
Kelly - Borneo
Judd - Guatemala
Lydia - Guatemala

Yes I know this is more than 18.
This is gonna need a LOT more work...

No comments: